AMResorts – Dreams, Secrets, Zoetry, Now Resorts – Master Agent
We have attained Master Agent status as AMResort experts.
We book all Dreams, Secrets, Zoetry Spas,
Now Resorts (Preferred Hotels), including all-inclusive
and airfare packages.
Call us at 877-294-4053 to book your AMResort vacation
or spa escape.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
• For the seventh consecutive year, a AAA Five Diamond Award-winning boutique resort, within close proximity to Cancun International Airport
• Horizontally designed along a 500 yard beach, with minimum 1,100 sq. ft. one and two bedroom suites, all ocean front with private terraces
• The hotel is located in a protected national park with the world’s second largest coral reef just offshore
• First certified Thalassotherapy Spa in North America, spanning 22,000 sq. ft.
• Unique water cellar and 5,000 bottle wine cellar
• AAA Four Diamond Award winning La Canoa restaurant featuring “La cuisine de los Soles”
• Complimentary Catamaran Sunset Sail
• Member of Leading Hotels of the World
• Offering Endless Privileges® and unique Wellness Experiences
• Unique & eclectic decor from all over the world, including original art & antiques
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
• All ocean view and ocean front suites feature Jacuzzis and luxurious bedding
• A boutique hotel featuring a combination of traditional Mexican hacienda architecture, relaxing sounds and natural beauty produce the resort’s intimate atmosphere
• Four brand-new Luxury One Bedroom Suites featuring a large living area, terrace with Jacuzzi and separate kitchen.
• Guests will have full access to all facilities, restaurants and services at Dreams Los Cabos, located next door
• Member of Preferred Boutique
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
• Located on a 200-yard stretch of private beach on the Dominican Republic’s east coast in Uvero Alto
• 51 ultra-luxurious suites situated throughout this intimate ocean front property
• Created from natural stones and hardwoods; architecture features cathedral ceilings and cane thatched roofs
• Natural, eco-friendly materials used to create private and romantic ambiance.
• Large infinity pool, serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons
• Accommodations range from one bedroom junior suites to opulent three bedroom havens
• French doors lead from each suite’s private terrace, some with plunge pools, boasting impressive views
• Spa-like spacious bathrooms feature a soaking tub, separate shower with multiple jets and double vanity
• Member of Preferred Boutique
• Offering Endless Privileges® and unique Zoëtry Experiences
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
• AAA Four Diamond award-winning, adults-only resort featuring the Unlimited-Luxury® concept.
• The Only All Preferred Club resort offering guests a concierge-style experience with 24-hour concierge services, personalized concierge check-in and check-out, pool and beach concierge, plus complimentary internet access.
• Ideally located only 5 minutes from exciting Playa del Carmen and a short 35-minute drive from Cancun International Airport.
• Intimate in size with five á la carte restaurants plus 1 buffet restaurant for 291 guest rooms and suites (1 restaurant for every 43 rooms)
• Over 14,000 sq ft of Spa facilities, offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments.
• Stunning wedding locations, offering beach setups and an incredible ocean front wedding gazebo.
• Voted top 10 resorts in Mexico in 2010 by Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards.
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
• AAA Four Diamond Resort
• Sleek, chic & hip; designed for young souls
• All suite resort with one of the largest suites in the Riviera Maya, including swim-out suites with access to pool
• Close proximity to Cancun International Airport (15 minutes)
• Multiple gourmet and exquisitely-designed restaurants with extra seating capacity
• Over 43,000 square feet of pristine swimming pools divided in 8 including a infinity pool
• Romantic and elegant, coming alive at night
• Contemporary wedding gazebo for brides looking for unique locations
• Expansive 43,000 sq. ft spa and spa garden complete with dynamic pool and calming relaxation area
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
• AAA Four Diamond Resort
• Situated on Maroma Beach, recognized as World’s Best Beach
• All-suite resort, 75% ocean view
• Swim-out suites offer direct access to semi-private swimming pools from private terraces
• Newly built covered pathways from guestrooms to main building
• Incredible spa with many intricate details and touches for the most discerning clients
• Voted top 10 resorts in Mexico in 2010 by Condé Nast Traveler Reader´s Choice Awards.
Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana
• Horizontally designed resort with breathtaking ocean views and a spectacular architectural design that includes three different styles with high quality details and furniture: Spanish Colonial style, Caribbean Villas style and The Fortress
• Five luxury à la carte internationally-themed restaurants for 176 rooms. (1 restaurant for every 36 rooms)
• 14 different room categories to fulfill any guest’s preferences. These categories include spectacular two bedroom ocean front Villas with private pool or two level suite with private island and three indoor pools
• Perfect for groups, meetings and incentives, with 18,279 sq. ft luxury dedicated meeting and function space including our 15,846 sq. ft. convention center.
• A newly built, 23,000 sq. ft. Spa by Pevonia with indoor and outdoor space and a state-of-the-art fitness center
• Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the country: Juanillo Beach & located near two championship golf courses: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, Punta Espada (Jack Nicklaus Signature Course) and Las Canas.
• 15 minutes from the Punta Cana Airport.
• A luxury resort facing the turquoise-blue Caribbean waters, in Cap Cana, the World’s Greatest New Destination.
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
• Brand new, adults-only Unlimited-Luxury® resort in Montego Bay
• Just 15 minutes from Montego Bay International Airport
• Luxurious all suite resort featuring stunning ocean views and ocean fronts