Travel with the Queens: Queen Mary 2, Victoria, Elizabeth. We are Cunard Cruises Experts. Contact Us Today.
Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent ocean liner ever built. Her every detail harkens to the Golden Age of Ocean Travel, while providing one of the most modern travel experiences on earth. From bow to stern, discover 14 spacious decks on which to relax and unwind; to indulge in pleasures and pursuits you never normally have time for. Opulent public areas, extravagant dining rooms, ballrooms, theatres, lounges…even the only Planetarium at sea. But words can only do such a lady so much justice. For to truly revel in the grandeur that is Queen Mary 2, you must sail with her. FYI – the Queen Mary 2 is currently the only pet friendly cruiseliner. There are 12 boarding kennels on the ship and arrangements can be made for your pet to accompany you onboard. Contact us for specific information on pet cruises.
- Five times longer than Cunard’s first ship, Britannia (230 ft.)
- 113 feet longer than the original Queen Mary
- More than twice as long as the Washington Monument is tall (550 ft.)
- 147 feet longer than the Eiffel Tower is tall (984 ft.)
- More than 3½ times as long as Westminster’s Tower (Big Ben) is high (310 ft.)
- Only 117 feet shorter than the Empire State Building is tall (1248 ft.)
- More than three times as long as St. Paul’s Cathedral is tall (366 ft.)
- As long as 41 double-decker London buses (31½ ft. each)
- Queen Mary 2’s whistle is audible for 10 miles
Queen Victoria: Luxury Ocean Liner
Queen Victoria, the second largest Cunarder ever built joined the Cunard fleet in December 2007. She is a true Cunarder, proudly upholding our famous heritage and traditions. With luxurious marbles, woods, plush carpets, rich fabrics and soft furnishings, this ship simply exudes elegance. Queen Victoria’s many diversions and distractions ensure you are as thoroughly entertained and entirely relaxed as you could wish to be.
Queen Elizabeth: Luxury Ocean Liner
Celebrating a New Golden Age of Ocean Liner Travel
Autumn 2010 will further enhance Cunard’s illustrious reputation for luxury cruise travel with the arrival of our newest luxury ocean liner, Queen Elizabeth. Recalling the rich heritage of the first Cunarder to bear the name, her elegance both echoes that legendary age and enhances her luxurious modern allure.
The harmony of classic and contemporary strikes an elegant chord throughout this magnificent ship. Images and features from her predecessors, Queen Elizabeth and QE2, sit comfortably alongside her modern charm.
Travel with Elite Cruises and Travel on the Queens Ships: Queen Mary 2, Victoria, Elizabeth.