We are Regent Seven Seas Cruise Experts. Contact Us for more information.
The ships of Regent Seven Seas all-inclusive Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery to more than 300 ports on all seven continents. Their luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. The ambiance on board is personal, individual, accommodating – “upscale but not uptight” and all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars.
The Regent ExperienceSM
There are those for whom the sea is an adventure, not a retreat. For
travelers who yearn for true exploration and discovery, there is Regent Seven
Seas Cruises. Here, guests are treated to award-winning service, ships and
itineraries. So what is it exactly that keeps us winning awards?
- All-inclusive fares
include fine wines, beer, premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty
coffees and tea served throughout the ship; as well as open-seating and
alternative dining, plus unlimited
- The world’s only all-balcony, all-suite vessels with
the highest percentage of private balconies of any cruise line on smaller, more
- Itineraries to more than 300 ports on all seven
continents, with the ability to visit more intimate ports that cannot be
accessed by larger vessels
- One of the best staff-to-guest service ratios in the cruise industry,
exemplified by personal, intuitive service
- World-renowned Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- Small-group enrichment and excursion
opportunities, specifically designed to experience destinations at a more
- FREE Roundtrip Air
- FREE Ground Transfers between airport and ship
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe sailings**
- FREE beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and tea served throughout the ship
- FREE in-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steakhouse Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu®-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
- In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, including complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup and iPod® docking station
- Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
- Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
- Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
*Free air applies to economy, round-trip flights only from the following U.S. & Canadian gateways: ATL, BOS, CLT, IAD, ORD, DFW, DEN, IAH, LAX, MIA, MSP, EWR, JFK, LGA, MCO, PHL, PHX, SAN, SFO, SEA, TPA, YUL, YVR and YYZ. Advertised fare includes all surcharges, airline fees and government taxes. Airline imposed baggage charges may apply. Air add-ons apply for other gateways and for additional guests in the suite. Free Unlimited Shore Excursion reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability. Supplement will apply on Regent Choice excursions and excludes Private Arrangements and all Adventures Ashore programs. Restrictions apply and penalties apply 36 hours prior to shore excursion start date. Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge may apply. Free onboard activities excludes spa treatments, boutique items, casino, laundry, telephone, internet connection access and other personal items.
**Included Business Class Air for Penthouse Suites and above available for all European itineraries excluding Seven Seas Mariner October 21, 2010 and Seven Seas Voyager May 4, 2011 and May 24, 2011 cruises.